Amazon Product Listing Hacks
Discover How To Create Powerful Product Listings So That You Rank Higher And Sell More On Amazon
Here Are Some Of The Secrets You’re Going To Learn Inside:
- 11 awesome resources for finding profitable keywords to boost your ranking and traffic.
- Copywriting tips to make your copy come alive and instantly connect with your shoppers.
- A behind-the-scenes look at what really goes on in the minds of your customers.
- Detailed reviews of successful (and not-so-successful) actual listings.
- How to create & format your product titles that compel shoppers to click your listing.
- How to create irresistible product features (Follow these simple tips you will drive shoppers wild with desire…all the way to the Add to Cart Button).
- My “4W1H” formula for creating product descriptions that hook your customers, build up their desire and inspire them to take action.
- In-depth worksheets so that you can practice what you’ve learned.
- Why most sellers fail on Amazon and what to do about it.
Just awesome! I’ve finally found a book that breaks down Amazon product descriptions so that anyone can do a good job without having to be a great writer. I look forward to applying the tips and advice given. Alex offers many tips to find keywords and improve your copywriting. The information is well-organized, concise, and applicable. I definitely plan to use the tips for my products.
Jam-packed with actionable advice
I really like the author’s writing style. The information is to the point and easy to implement. This book is jam-packed with actionable advice with tons of great resources. The chapter on keyword research offered lots of easy ways to find keywords for my products. I especially liked how the author broke down actual product listings so I know what to watch out for. Although selling on Amazon can be confusing, Alex makes the process easier with great results.
Highly recommended to all future Amazon sellers.
Great book! Simple, accurate,to the point and easy to understand and put in practice. Highly recommended to all future Amazon sellers.