Are you interested in submitting a guest post to this website?
Here are the guidelines below:
- Be sure that the content high quality, useful, relevant, and actionable. If the content is published elsewhere, it won’t be accepted.
- It has to be genuine, original content from a unique point of view. Any kind of content that is copied, plagiarized, rewritten or “spun” will not be accepted.
- The article has to be well written, researched and properly formatted. There should be proper quotes, data, and information that is referenced.
- Check for spelling and grammar mistakes. Avoid awkward words and phrases. Although no one is perfect (I'm definitely not) I expect the content to be properly proofread and edited.
- The article should reflect the writing style and tone of this website. We strive to be informative, helpful and easy to read.
- No more than 1 backlink is allowed to the company’s website.
- No referral /Affiliate links in posts are allowed.
- The minimum word count is 500 words.
- You can add unique photos, Slideshare slides, or videos to enhance the quality of the blog content. However, be sure to properly cite them.
- Each post should include a main photo. Be sure that you own the rights to the photo or that the photo is royalty-free.
- The content has to be related to my niche. This site is about copywriting, marketing, and advertising. So if your topic is related to this, it might be a good fit.
- The article should benefit my readers and improve their business, copywriting, and marketing results.
As a copywriter, I write for numerous industries including Airbnb, dentistry, Amazon selling, etc. If you have any experience in these areas, there is a chance we may be able to work together. Some topics that may be suitable include:
- Website copywriting
- Email copywriting
- Blog content writing
- Airbnb marketing
- Travel copywriting
- Dental copywriting and marketing
- Amazon product marketing and SEO
- Amazon book description copywriting and marketing
- Online dating profile writing
Examples of Blog Posts
To get an idea of the quality I am looking for, you can check out a few blog posts I have written below:
How to submit your guest blog post:
Please contact me with the following:
- Your guest post's topic, title and outline
- How you learned about my website and services
- A brief description of yourself and your business
- Why you think your post would be helpful to my readers
- Please include the phrase “Guest Post Submission” in the subject headline so I know you read through the guidelines.